- 16 February 2020
10:00 - 16:00
Singapore has recently raised the alert level on the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on 7 Feb 2020 from DORSCON yellow to orange (see below). Many local and international events were cancelled as the Ministry of Health (MOH) asked organisers to cancel or defer non-essential large-scale events.
We have decided in the best interest of protecting the community to cancel the February Day of Mindfulness.
To support the community we are considering the possibility of streaming some activities online to cultivate stability and calmness in sustaining us through this challenging period.
We deeply regret the inconvenience. We wish everyone good health and fortitude.
Singapore raises DORSCON level to Orange:
Venue: Sangha Home @ Lavender
Our centre is located at the 4th level in a row of old shophouses at the corner of Lavender Street and Jalan Besar. The ground floor entrance is between a religious goods shop and an auto-repair/tyre shop. There is a signboard on the building facade saying “The Association of Nanyang University Graduates”. At the stairway there is a drink vending machine.
Note: Access is BY STAIRS ONLY. If this poses a challenge, please contact us so that we can be aware of the extent of this issue as we continue to seek a solution.
- MRT: the nearest MRT stations are Bendemeer station (550m, ~7min walk). Farrer Park station (700m, ~9min).
- Bus: the nearest bus stops are 07351 (“Arc 380”) and 07359 (“Opp Arc 380”)
- Car: there are parking lots located at
- Beatty Road: behind the shophouses, open air parking
- Kempas Road (limited lots): across Lavender Street, open air parking (free on Sunday/Public Holiday).